Wednesday 29 July 2009

Rainy Night

I have decided to blog about life in London and all it brings. Some good,some bad.
You will have to forgive me if I start to rant........there are many things Im finding annoy me these days as Im getting older.
Well its a rainy night in London.......been raining on and off all day.
Im in one of those reflective moods. You know the type where you just sit and re-evaluate your life? I guess life could be better...hell I know it could....but there again it could be worse...and has been in the past.
We have had some drama today with the local police swarming around...... Some people may be shocked by this and the constant wailing of sirens but I guess Im kind of conditioned to it now having lived here all my life.
This is just an opening blog I hasten to add and I will try to post something insightful each day.....some days it may just be me moaning though about the kids or the price of things!
I hope someone reads this.......Or else Im really just talking to myself!

2 comments:

  1. Great opening post Deb - welcome back to Blogland!
    Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love London!! I've lived there for a year while my husband was doing his MA and it was great!
    It'll be really good to here about life there. It's hard to imagine how it might look today! I also have a passion for English poetry.
    Have a great night,
    Rosa from Portugal

    ReplyDelete