Thursday 6 August 2009

More of Joshua's Pics

I think every child should be given the chance to take photos etc...its a great thing for them..especially when they know they are going to be published in a blog!
These fantastic stone eagles are on a garden wall just 10 mins from where we live but I have never noticed them before.

One of the wonderful very large expensive houses in this part of London...........I can dream!!



I think Joshua has an eye for colour.......













Some beautiful pink roses to end this post.
I will return soon with hopefully something witty and insightful to blog about.
x






2 comments:

  1. Lovely photos Deb, or should I say Josh! The orange Crocosmia is lovely, we have them in abundence in the garden. I wonder what the story behind the stone eagle is... I did say that you would see things in a different light!!
    Best wishes from a very proud Aunty Jeanne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's me again. I just wondered if you have looked up Frances at www.cityviewscountrydreams.blogspot.com? (I mentioned her blog in my email to you a couple of days ago). It might be a good idea to add her to your Favourite Blogs in the sidebar, along with any others you come across and then you can see when they put on a new post. If you need any help with this just give me a shout. The more you comment on other people's blogs the better, or else how will they find you?!
    Have a lovely weekend.
    xx

    ReplyDelete